Teams and student athletes found enormous success this year and celebrated several important milestones.
- Indoor Track: sophomore Kylee Bartlett won a National Championship in the Pentathlon
- Softball: selected to the NCAA Division III Championships for the fourth time in five years.
- Women’s Basketball: selected for the 10th time in 14 years.
- Squash: finished fifth in the nation and fifth consecutive year with a top 6 finish.
- First Team All-American goaltender Tara Lamberti ’16 was the only Division III player invited to the US National Field Hockey Team Tryouts.
- Ten senior athletes were elected to Phi Beta Kappa, two earned Academic All-America honors from the College Sports Information Directors of America.
- Eight athletes earned All-America honors, representing field hockey, men’s indoor track and field, squash, and women’s basketball.
- Field Hockey: selected to the NCAA Division III Championships for the third time in five years and advanced to the Sweet 16.
- Men’s Basketball: advanced to Sweet 16 of NCAA Division III Championships
- Men’s Soccer: selected for the NCAA Division III Championships for the 10th time in 12 years.
Bullet points highlight impact made in 2016