Teams and student athletes found enormous success this year and celebrated several important milestones.
- Men’s Soccer Advanced to the Final Four for the first time in their history, with Bryce Ikeda ’19 named Division III Midfielder of the Year.
- Six teams – men’s Soccer, women’s Soccer, Field Hockey, men’s basketball women’s track and women’s Cross Country, along with a member of the men’s Cross Country team – made it to the NCAA Championships.
- Field Hockey enjoyed its fourth straight NCAA appearance and advanced to Elite 8 for the third time in four years.
- Women’s Indoor Track athlete, Kylee Bartlett ‘19 was National Runner-up in the Pentathlon at the NCAA Championships with the fifth best score in NCAA history.
- Squash advanced to the Collegiate Squash Association Final 4 and finished the season ranked #4 nationally.
Bullet points highlight impact made in 2018