- More than 2,000 Meals On Wheels volunteers delivered 230,000 nutritious meals to 1,500 homebound recipients throughout Monroe County
- The Nurse-Family Partnership Program helped improve the health, well-being, and self-sufficiency of 275 low-income, first-time mothers and their children.
- UR Medicine Home Care is the only 4.0 star quality home care agency in the Rochester region, as publicly reported by the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Service.
- Compassionate, end-of-life care was provided to more than 1,200 patients and their families, including a free bereavement summer camp for children.
- The Telehealth Program made use of a state-of-the-art, in-home device—roughly the size of a television cable box—to monitor blood pressure, weight, heart rate and oxygen levels to significantly reduced re-hospitalization rates and improve patient health outcome.
Bullet points highlight impact made in 2016