Please consider downloading the latest version of Internet Explorer
to experience this site as intended.
Tools Search Main Menu


Business Expense and Travel Reimbursements (BETR)

Employee and students seeking reimbursement for business and travel expenses purchased using personal funds should complete either the F3 (Employee Business Expense Report) or the F34 (Student Business Expense Report)

Completed forms should be sent via interoffice mail to Accounts Payable at Box 278958 for processing.