Elizabeth A. Milavec, CPA
Associate Vice President for Financial Operations
and University Controller
Brooks Landing Business Center
910 Genesee Street, Suite 200
Rochester, NY 14611-3847
Phone (585) 275-8567
Under the direction of the Associate Vice President for Financial Operations and University Controller, the Finance Department is comprised of the central operations Accounts Payable, Financial Reporting & Accounting Operations, Research Accounting and Costing Standards, Payroll and Tax Compliance, Financial Systems Support and Bursar.
We support and believe in the University’s Mission and Vision which is guided by Meliora or Ever Better. The University’s Finance Department is responsible for:
- Providing high quality, efficient, effective, and accurate financial services to faculty, staff, patients, students and other customers
- Establishing and communicating policies and procedures necessary to ensure proper and efficient use of University resources
- Encouraging change through continuous process and quality improvement with a progressive vision towards the future
- Safeguarding the University’s assets by ensuring and monitoring adherence and compliance with regulatory and other requirements from federal, state, and other regulatory bodies
- Providing timely, accurate, and defensible reporting that will withstand audits and provide reliable and meaningful information for decision makers
Contact Finance if you have any questions or concerns about this website.