Student Support Services Program
What is TRiO Student Support Services?
The TRiO Student Support Services (SSS) program is a federally funded grant program designed to support income-eligible and first-generation college students on their journey toward completing their degree at the University of Rochester. The goal of SSS is to increase the college retention and graduation rates of its participants. This program is an excellent resource for students who are looking for additional support.
We believe every student deserves the opportunity to succeed, and we center all our efforts around helping students reach their full potential. Whether it's providing academic support, mentoring, or guidance, we are committed to helping students overcome any obstacles that may hinder their success.
- Full-time, matriculated University of Rochester student
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- First-generation, economically disadvantaged college student (Check financial eligibility >)
Applications are due Thursday, August 31, 2023.
TRiO SSS Services
- Cohort seminars
- Academic advising
- Textbook and technology lending
- Graduate school preparation
- Career workshops
- Cultural events
- Research and scholarship opportunities
For more information about this program, including notable achievements and successes, email Senior Student Support Services Advisor Jazmin Dunham at email@example.com.