Thank you for your interest in graduate assistantship opportunities in the Office of the Dean of Students. At this time, we are accepting applications for positions for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, we anticipate having fewer assistantships available this year. If staff plans change and additional assistantships become available within the Office of the Dean of Students, they will be posted on this page.
Please direct any questions or inquires to GradAssistantSelection@UR.rochester.edu.
If you are an international student and have questions about work eligibility, please contact the International Services Office.
All Graduate Assistantships
Positions with anticipated vacancies in 2021-2022:
We have filled most roles and do not anticipate additional positions being available for 2021-2022. If additional positions become available, we will post them here.
Other positions that are not currently available for the 2021-2022 academic year:
- Center for Student Conflict Management—Alcohol and Other Drugs Graduate Assistant
- Center for Student Conflict Management—CARE Graduate Assistant
- Center for Student Conflict Management—Conduct Graduate Assistant
- Center for Community Engagement—Community Graduate Assistant
- Center for Community Engagement—Involvement Graduate Assistant
- Center for Community Engagement—Monroe County Elections Fellow Graduate Assistant
- Fraternity and Sorority Affairs—Graduate Assistant
- Office of the Dean of Students—Graduate Assistant – Student Organization Development
- Parent and Family Relations—Graduate Assistant
- Paul J. Burgett Intercultural Center—Graduate Assistant
- Paul J. Burgett Intercultural Center—LGBTQ Graduate Assistant
- Wilson Commons Student Activities—Food Pantry Coordinator