Hospitalization and Family Emergency Notification

The Office of the Dean of Students, along with the College Center for Advising Services, will assist with notifying a student’s professors if a student has been hospitalized or has a family emergency that requires a long absence from academic work.

Should the situation arise, students or parents/guardians may contact our office at (585) 275-4085.

We also encourage students to, if possible, contact their professors and advisors directly.