Award for Excellence in Creative Co-Sponsorship
Established in 2004, the award recognizes a program that was co-sponsored by a minimum of two organizations or groups. The co-sponsored program should have been a new effort, one that brought together different facets of campus, and which served to build and strengthen the campus community.
Computer Science Undergraduate Council
- 2022: Students’ Association for Interfaith Cooperation (SAIC)
- 2021: Black Students’ Union and Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- 2018: Society of Physics Students;
- 2017: Interfraternity Council, Multicultural Greek Council, and Panhellenic Association;
- 2016: Muslim Students’ Association and Sigma Beta Rho;
- 2015: Sigma Delta Tau Sorority