Sign up for the Kearns Insider Newsletter! Click here to subscribe!
- Kearns Center Event Calendar
- Student Funding Portal - Students will use the portal to apply for funding for various activities, such as attending academic conferences, participating in internships, or hosting events.
- The textbook lending form is for current scholars (Kearns, McNair or Xerox) to loan textbooks from the David T. Kearns Center's textbook library. Requests are reviewed in the order they are submitted. We aim to fulfill as many requests as received, with specific emphasis on the following criteria: demonstrated student need, allocability of resources and time of a request. The Kearns Center makes no guarantees that any/all requests can be fulfilled. The form is closed for the fall semester.
- Request a STEM tutor! Fill out the College Tutor Request Form
- Having an event? Submit to our Kearns Insider newsletter! Submission deadline is Thursdays by 5 PM.
- Download the Welcome Back Townhall Presentation from August 31, 2017 (PDF 57.6 MB)
- Download the Welcome Back Townhall Presentation from January 18, 2018 (PDF 5 MB)
Interested in visiting graduate school programs across the country? Check out these programs hosting visitation programs just for you! Application deadlines vary by program
- McNair Scholars, several university, and colleges offer graduate visitation programs JUST FOR YOU! Visit the list compiled by McNairScholars.com for all program descriptions and deadlines
- University of Michigan "UM-SMART" - Summer Undergraduate Research Program for undergraduate students who are potentially interested in obtaining a combined MD/ Ph.D. degree (Deadline: January 18, 2019)
KEARNS INSIDER NEWSLETTER
- Week of October 8, 2018
- Week of October 1, 2018
- Week of September 24, 2018
- Week of September 17, 2018
- Week of August 29, 2018
Any questions about the resources on this page or resources available to students, contact the Kearns Center College Programs
Conducting research as an undergraduate is one of the most important activities that a student can participate in. The knowledge, experience, and exposure to new ideas are invaluable for preparing for graduate school and beyond. To that end, we have compiled a list of current research experiences available nationwide in:
For opportunities at the University of Rochester, visit the undergraduate research website.