DAVID T. KEARNS NATIONAL UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCH CONFERENCE
UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER
SAVE THE DATE: July 30 - August 1, 2020.
ATTENDEES CAN EXPECT
- Opportunities to present oral or poster presentations
- Graduate School Fair
- Academic Panels
- Specific sessions for McNair and SSS participants
- Specific sessions for First-Generation students
- Department Visits, Campus tours
- Excursions and cultural programming
- Professional development
- Sessions on preparing future faculty
- Specific sessions on Optics and Data Science fields
- and much more............
GREAT OPPORTUNITIES FOR
- Ronald E. McNair Post-Baccalaureate Achievement Program Scholars
- Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU), National Science Foundation (NSF).
- Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation (LSAMP)
- Student Support Services (SSS) Scholars
- Maximizing Access to Research Careers (MARC)
Undergraduate research scholars from all programs are encouraged to apply
Hosted by University of Rochester Ronald E. McNair Post-Baccalaureate Achievement Program and David T. Kearns Center for Leadership and Diversity in Arts, Sciences and Engineering.