- Calendar of Events - Kearns Center Calendar Spring 2018 (PDF)
- Student Funding Portal - Students will use the portal to apply for funding for various activities, such as attending academic conferences, participating in internships, or hosting events.
- This form is for current scholars (Kearns, McNair or Xerox) to loan textbooks from the David T. Kearns Center's textbook library. Requests are reviewed in the order they are submitted. We aim to fulfill as many requests as received, with specific emphasis on the following criteria: demonstrated student need, allocability of resources and time of a request. The Kearns Center makes no guarantees that any/all requests can be fulfilled. Click here for the Spring 2018 Textbook Lending Form
- Download the Welcome Back Townhall Presentation from August 31, 2017 (PDF 57.6 MB)
- Download the Welcome Back Townhall Presentation from January 18, 2018 (PDF)
Interested in visiting graduate school programs across the country? Check out these programs hosting visitation programs just for you! Application deadlines vary by program.
- McNair Scholars, several university, and colleges offer graduate visitation programs JUST FOR YOU! Visit the list compiled by McNairScholars.com for all program descriptions and deadlines.
- 2018 Diversity Summer Internship Program at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health - Deadline February 1, 2018
- University of Michigan’s Summer Enrichment Program in Health Management & Policy (UM SEP) - Deadline January 19. 2018
- University of Arizona NSF REU program: CAT Vehicle program - Deadline March 1, 2018
Any questions about the resources on this page or resources available to students, contact the Kearns Center College Programs.
Conducting research as an undergraduate is one of the most important activities that a student can participate in. The knowledge, experience, and exposure to new ideas are invaluable for preparing for graduate school and beyond. To that end, we have compiled a list of current research experiences available nationwide in:
For opportunities at the University of Rochester, visit the undergraduate research website.