Thank you for your leadership and for your role as a George Eastman Circle Council Member. For your convenience, we have crafted some basic talking points to help out in any conversations you may have about the George Eastman Circle and our impact. We encourage you to share your story as part of these suggested talking points. Of course, these are only a starting point. Feel free to refine and tweak as you wish.
- The George Eastman Circle is named after one of the University of Rochester’s greatest philanthropic supporters, George Eastman, the founder of the Eastman Kodak Company and a visionary who helped ensure the future of the University.
- More than 3,400 George Eastman Circle members have pledged $80 million since January 1, 2007.
- In Philadelphia there are 85 George Eastman Circle memberships.
- George Eastman Circle members invest where they want to personally make a substantial difference. There are literally hundreds of different funds to choose from. You can invest in one, or as many, as you would like.
- Our membership levels start at $1,500 annually, and require a five-year commitment. For those who have graduated from college in the last decade, we have a special Associate level that financially is achievable for recent grads.
- Your story. Share with others why you support the University of Rochester through the George Eastman Circle.