Xerox Print Services
A University-wide initiative to centralize the management of departmental copiers and multifunctional devices.
- On-site Help Desk offers supplies and service
- Secure technology meets University security standards
- Standard technology platform provides consistency throughout the University
Request New/Replacement Device
To request a proposal for a new device or replacement for a device nearing lease expiration, contact Tom Lorenzo at firstname.lastname@example.org or (585) 709-2616.
Xerox Print Center
A full-service, in-house printing operation offering
- Color and black/white printing and copying
- Wide format/poster printing
- Multiple finishing options
- Design and pre-press services