When Do I Sign Up For Parking?

Please sign up for parking before you will need to park.  Please visit My Parking Online to register for parking

Where Is the Parking Office Located and Where Is My Parking Located?

The Parking Office is located at 70 Goler House; You will be assigned based on our job code to a shuttle lot or 3D Parking

Do Temporary’s Working For Strong Staffing Pay for Parking?

Yes, and temporary staff can register online by visiting My Parking Online

Do We Get Reimbursed for Parking If We Pay Up Front and Our Assignment Ends?

Temporary permits are non-refundable.  We ask that you purchase your temporary permit two weeks at a time unless  you are sure you will be working a longer assignment.

How Many Minutes Between Shuttles Can We Catch a Shuttle Bus?

If you are assigned to a shuttle lot the shuttle times are approximately 15 minutes.  Please visit our shuttle webpage to view our shuttle schedules.

Where Do I Park on Weekends If My Shuttle Does Not Run To My Lot?

All employees registered with the Parking Management Center can park in the College Town Garage (entrance on East Drive) on any level and non-signed space or the Hospital Garage on levels 4, 5, or 6.

I Need To Use An Alternative Vehicle or Rental Car

If you need to use an alternate vehicle or a rental vehicle for a short time, complete our online form to provide the vehicle information (plate number, color, make, model, and location) to avoid a citation.

If a second or third vehicle is driven on a regular basis, an alternate vehicle permit may be purchased through My Parking Online. Only one vehicle may park on University property at a time.

My Parking Lot is Full Where Do I Park?

Employees must park in their assigned lot from 6am to 5pm Monday through Friday. If the Medical Center lot to which you are assigned is full, click on the link below for lot availability and parking overflow in real time.

Parking Availability

I Have A Medical Appointment Here Can I Park In The Garage?

Yes, when you have a personal appointment at the Medical Center and you are not working you can park in the Hospital Garage.  Please call the Parking Management Center at 275.4524 the day before and we can add you to enforcement so that you are not ticketed.

Employees that are at the hospital or Medical Center as a patient or visitor:

  • Must call the parking office to be placed on the Enforcement list to avoid a citation
  • Required to pay visitor parking fees (take ticket on entry into garage)
  • May purchase parking pass or validation ticket for these situations (cannot be used to park in garage if working)

When Can I Park in the Hospital Garage?

All faculty, staff and students that have registered with the Parking Management Center are able to park in College Town Garage after 2:00pm and the Hospital Garage after 6:00pm on levels 4, 5 or 6.

What If My Vehicle Breaks Down?

If your vehicle breaks down, it must be reported to Transportation and Parking Management (585.275.4524). The vehicle must be in a regular parking space or towed immediately. After hours call Public Safety at x5-3333 or leave your car information, location, name and a phone number at which you can be reached on phone mail. Leaving a note on the vehicle is not sufficient. The inoperable vehicle must be removed from the University property within 24 hours.

Emergency Assistance

Pick up a Blue Light phone or Call Public Safety at 275.3333 or #413 from your cell phone.