Want to disseminate your work? Check out information about journals and other venues LiDA Community members are aware of
There is an increasing number of professional journals that focus on, or occasionally publish articles related to, LiDA. A comprehensive listing of journals in the area of educational technology, instructional design and distance learning, along with links to more information, is available at EdTech Journals.
Also check the Ranking Educational Technology Journals 2016 posted by Patrick Lowenthal (as of May 2017).
Peer-reviewed journals LiDA community members have been published in:
- English Teaching: Practice and Critique
- Online Learning (formerly Journal of Asynchronous Learning Networks)
- Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy
- Learning, Media and Technology
- Literacy Research and Instruction
- Research in the Teaching of English
- Teachers College Record
- The Mid-Atlantic Education Review
Other journals where LiDA community members have published LiDA-related work:
Other venues that published works by LiDA Community members