Skip to main content


Non-Academic Accommodations

Residential Accommodations

Students requesting housing accommodations for the first time should complete an online application and submit documentation of their disability. Be advised, students must also complete an application for housing with the Office of Residential Life and Housing Services. For more information on housing accommodations, visit the University disability website

Dining Accommodations

Students with special dietary needs or food allergies may consult with the campus dietician. Students seeking modifications to their dining plan should contact the Director of Campus Dining Services, Cam Schauf.

Parking & Transportation

Students requesting parking-related accommodations or transportation around campus should follow the instructions and complete the Application for Temporary or Permanent Disability Parking or Student Transportation Assistance.

Individual Evacuation Plan

Individuals requesting the development of an Individual Evacuation Plan should contact Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) at 585.275.3241 or e-mail EH&S Questions. A representative from EH&S will schedule a time to meet with you and develop your personalized plan.