Skip to main content


Grievance Process

Resolving a Dispute about Accommodations

The University provides both informal and formal grievance processes for accommodation decisions. Students are encouraged to first pursue an informal resolution with their access coordinator. However, the informal process need not be pursued prior to filing a formal grievance. Information about grievance procedures can be found on the Disability Policy page.