Transportation and Parking will provide the paper and mail it to your intramural address.
Departments can request and retrieve validations online. Validations are only valid in the following Medical Center lots:
- Lot 13 – Hospital Garage
- Lot 8 – Medical Research Building (MRB)
- Lot 14 – Saunders Research Building (SRB)
Departments pay only for validations used. Payment is via a journal entry to the department account.
PLEASE NOTE: Validations are intended for patient and visitor use only. Use of validations by a staff member may result in a citation.
- Complete the Validation Access Request Form to request a User ID and password. This is required to request departmental permits.
- Once you receive your User ID and password via email, simply log into the Parking Portal and choose the desired option.
- Need help getting started? Download this simple step-by-step process or watch a 2-minute video tutorial.
Each validation has an individual QR code. Departments. will be charged for all validations used in a month through an automatic journal entry to the department account.
There is a 10-digit ticket number on the entry ticket. Enter the 10-digit ticket number and then select ‘Create Validation’.
If you use multiple FAOs you will need to complete a request for each one.
Simply complete the request form and type in the person’s name you are replacing under ‘Comments’.