At Event and Classroom Management (ECM), the Classroom Support Help Desk is committed to providing the highest level of service to faculty, staff, and students. We provide on-call assistance, deliverable items, and additional training to support audio-visual technology in classrooms and event spaces across Arts, Sciences & Engineering (AS&E).
During the 2018-2019 academic year, the ECM Help Desk:
- Employed over 30 student employees
- Performed over 27,000 tasks
- Answered over 1,500 service calls
- Serviced over 150 unique spaces
Hours of Operation
|AS&E Academic Year||7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.|
|School Breaks*||9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
* Special hours over College undergraduate breaks are arranged as necessary with a minimum advance notice of eight days.
(for full detailed schedule, click here)