The Event and Classroom Management (ECM) Public Computing Team acts as your first level of support for public printing in classrooms, labs, and libraries on River Campus.
Our services include:
- Replenishing supplies (paper, wax, toner, etc.) in all public printing areas
- Maintaining the release stations for public printers
- Performing basic hardware support for public printers
Color and black and white printing is available in computer labs and at kiosks across the University. Prints are charged at a per-page rate to either a URos (Flex) account or Visitor account balance.
|How to print wirelessly or from computer lab stations
|How to pay for printing as a student or visitor
|A list of labs where printing is available
|How the printing queues work
|Frequently Asked Questions
|Answers to common questions and issues
If you are experiencing an issue with the pay-for-print system, please call the ECM Help Desk at (585) 275-9014 or enter a ticket directly using the online service request form. After logging into Service Desk, select "RC Public Pay-For-Print Request" from the "General Action" drop-down.
All printers and multi-function devices supported by ECM are labeled accordingly to assist you in directing support to the proper location:
Please note that ECM only maintains the River Campus public pay-for-print system. For other printing support at the University of Rochester please refer to the contacts below with your inquiry.
- Photocopier support - please follow the contact instructions on the device.
- Public printing support at Miner Library in the Medical Center - please contact the Miner Library Computing Center Help Desk at (585) 275-6865 or email email@example.com.
- Printing anywhere else at the Medical Center - please contact the ISD Help Desk at (585) 275-3200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Public printing at the Eastman School of Music - contact the Eastman School Help Desk at (585) 274-1160 or email email@example.com.
- Non-pay-for-print devices on the River Campus - contact the University IT Help Desk at (585) 275-2000 or your departmental desktop support staff directly.