For room reservations, please visit the EMS Web App
The Event and Classroom Management (ECM) Help Desk can assist with a wide variety of services. This includes:
- Delivering technology to a class
- Providing Training in classroom technology
- Answering general inquiries
Click here to be taken to our JIRA form. There, you can provide the information needed to complete your request. Such information includes:
- Your name
- In the "Customer" field, type your last name, followed by a comma, and your first name: the form will search our database, and you can select the most accurate entry.
- In the "Summary" field, provide a short description for your request, ex. "Goergen 101 Reservation Request", "Lander microphone batteries are dead", "Conference Room Request", etc.
- Fill in the details of your request in the "Description" field. For the best results, try to include as much of the following as possible:
- Date and time of the event
- The location of the event
- Additional technology you may need (presentation remote, document camera, a speaker system, etc.)
- Email and Phone number where you would like to be contacted
- Any other relevant information
- When you're done, click "Create", and a member of our team contact you within one business day.
Link to the form: https://service.rochester.edu/servicedesk/customer/portal/101/create/248
- Student organizations must request support for events through the Campus Community Connection website.
- For furniture setup in locations outside of Frederick Douglass Commons and Wilson Commons, contact Kim Taylor in facilities at email@example.com.
- To borrow a laptop or other media equipment (including cameras and virtual reality headsets), contact the Rettner Technology Lending Library.