Skip to main content

Locations

Gavett Hall

Gavett Hall

Named for Joseph W. Gavett, Jr., 1889-1942, chairman of engineering when it was a unit of the College of Arts and Science from 1921-1942. The building houses units of the College of Engineering and Applied Science. Erected in 1930 and dedicated the same year with other original River Campus buildings, it was named in 1951.