Skip to main content

Locations

Hutchison Hall

Hutchison Hall

Named for Charles Force Hutchison, b. 1875, a retired controller of film and plate emulsion in the U.S. and Canada for Eastman Kodak Company. A UR trustee from 1932-1959, and member of the board of managers of the Eastman School of Music, he was a member of the class of 1898, although a non-graduate. The building, dedicated in 1971 and opened in 1972, houses the chemistry and biology departments, is bridged to the mathematical sciences building.