NOTE: Preferred reservation method is using Virtual EMS.
If you do not have an account, please inquire when requesting your reservation.
Academic Space Requests: For course related room reservations and programming please contact Sean Kunow (firstname.lastname@example.org) x5-9828 or Lori Reimherr (email@example.com) in the Office of the Registrar.
Examples of course related programming: review sessions, common exams, additional classes, recitations
Academic Technology Requests: For classroom technology assistance please contact Event and Classroom Management at x5-4111.
For all department administrators and contacts planning events and programming unrelated to a course registration number (CRN) please contact Event and Classroom Management at x5-4111 for space reservations, technology and event support needs.
College River Campus Locations
- Classrooms and auditoriums including Strong Auditorium
- Wilson Commons including Wilson Quad and Porch
- Douglass Dining Center
- Spurrier Building
- O’Brien Hall Public Spaces
- Munnerlyn Atrium (Goergen) and Rettner Gallery (Morey)
The preferred method for reserving the above locations is Virtual EMS. If you are a department, please direct your questions to Carol Amidon in Event & Classroom Management (firstname.lastname@example.org or X5-4111). If you are a student organization, please direct your questions to Saundra Peters in Wilson Commons Student Activities (email@example.com or X5-2330).
Additional River Campus Locations
Interfaith Chapel—Elizabeth Fronczak, Chapel Reservations Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) x5-4321
Simon School Locations— AJ Warner, Simon School Operations Facilitator (email@example.com) x5-0328
Susan B. Anthony Hall lounge spaces—Precious Billingslea, Area Secretary for Residential Life at Susan B. Anthony Halls (firstname.lastname@example.org) x5-8764
Warner School – LeChase Building - All room requests should be emailed to email@example.com.
The Meliora, Frederick Douglass Building 3rd and 4th floors—Stefanie Lauth, Catering Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) x5-7687
River Campus Outdoor Locations
- Athletics Fields and Courts—Tracey DeMersman
- Dandelion Square—Saundra Peters/Carol Amidon
- Eastman Quadrangle—Not an event location (Reservable only for University ceremonies by express permission of the Office of the President and Facilities)
- Florescue von Manstein Plaza—AJ Warner
- Graham Smith Plaza—Saundra Peters/Carol Amidon
- Hutchison Plaza/Porch—Saundra Peters/Carol Amidon
- Jackson Court Fireplace—Saundra Peters/Carol Amidon
- Jackson Courtyard—Jackson Court Area Office of Residential Life x6-4682
- Sage Barbecue—Jackson Court Area Office of Residential Life x6-4682
- Susan B. Anthony Bowl—Tracey DeMersman
- Volleyball Pitch—Jackson Court Area Office of Residential Life x6-4682
- Wilson Commons Porch—Saundra Peters/Carol Amidon
- Wilson Quadrangle—Saundra Peters/Carol Amidon
Eastman School of Music
Memorial Art Gallery
Anthony Mancuso (email@example.com)
Larry and Cindy Bloch Alumni and Advancement Center
Office of Donor Relations (firstname.lastname@example.org) x5-7393
Contact the Center for Experiential Learning. Email requests to ResourceScheduler@urmc.rochester.edu or questions to CEL@urmc.rochester.edu. Call 275-ROOM (x5-7666) or x5-4392, Online Room and Service Request Forms.