Fall Leadership Training
Fall Leadership Training aims to provide student leaders a comprehensive, collaborative learning experience that they can use to strengthen their organizations and personal leadership skills.
Our goal for this training is to provide a breadth of information, resources, and ideas about successful student organization leadership.
You can also Level Up Your Leadership by attending breakout sessions that fulfill the Medallion Program. Look for the Medallion Program logo next those sessions that also count towards the program. If you haven’t enrolled into the program yet, click this link to enroll in the medallion program.
2020 Fall Leadership Training schedule may change due to COVID-19 guidelines.
The Fall Leadership training committee will communicate any changes as soon as we have them. Please refer back to this website for updates.
Who Should Participate
A minimum of TWO Executive board members who have primary advisors from one of the following offices are invited to participate:
- Office of Fraternity and Sorority Affairs
- Interfaith Chapel
- Rochester Center for Community Leadership
- Office for Residential Life and Housing Services
- Wilson Commons Student Activities
Talk with your primary advisor if you have questions about your organizations participation requirements for Fall Leadership Training.
Please make sure your CCC site is up to date with your current executive board members by August 10, 2020.
When is it
Monday, August 17 - September 18, 2020
- Training is extended over 30 days in order to give ample time and access to complete the Fall Leadership Training 2020 CCC Track.
How to Register
This year there is NO registration process for the overall training. Student Organization officers listed on CCC will automatically be uploaded to the Fall Leadership Training 2020 CCC Track and the Fall Student Organization Leader Training 2020 Blackboard course.
- Some checklist items in the Fall Leadership Training 2020 CCC Track such as events will require you to pre-register. Take a look at the checklist and review those events.
- Fall Leadership Training 2020 CCC Track and Fall Student Organization Leader Training 2020 Blackboard course will open on August 17.
- Make sure your CCC site is up to date with your current executive board members by August 10.
Live Zoom Events that are required to attend will be recorded and added to Blackboard at a later date.
Training Components Found in CCC Track
- Fall Leadership Training Kick Off – August 17
- How to Operate during COVID-19 – Blackboard module
- Business Manage Training – Blackboard modules
- CCC all you need to know – Blackboard modules
- Event Registration – Blackboard modules
- How to Prepare for Fall Activities Fair – Blackboard module
- Attend three Leadership Development workshops – CCC events
- Organization CCC Registration
- Complete Title IX Training
- Attend Activities Fair – CCC event
- Attend Fall Leadership Training Expo – August 25, 3 - 4 p.m. CCC event
- Fall Leadership Training Survey