Overview of Off-Campus Housing
The Off-Campus Living Program provides assistance, education, and support to members of the University of Rochester community who are seeking housing or residing off campus. We assist all University students, both graduate
The Office for Off-Campus Living Programs:
- Helps University students, faculty, and staff to locate rental housing in the area
- Approves off-campus housing listings
- Educates students about how to be good neighbors and tenants
- Organizes events, activities, and leadership opportunities for students living off campus
- Works with neighborhood associations and service centers to maintain open communication and promote strong community ties
- Assists with student/landlord dispute resolution and communication
- Advises off-campus student organizations
Check out our Facebook page, Instagram, Youtube, or Twitter. for more general information.
Looking for an employment opportunity and a way to engage with your community? We are currently hiring Neighborhood Ambassadors for next year. Check out our Neighborhood Ambassador page to learn more.
Listings for Off-Campus Housing
The University of Rochester has partnered with Places4Students.com, a company that specializes in providing off-campus housing solutions for post-secondary students, faculty, staff, and other community members. This service is FREE for anyone to use as an effective method of finding a place to live off-campus, placing a sublet ad, or finding a roommate. Visit the off-campus housing search page for more information about this service.
Students can meet with the coordinator for off-campus living by calling (585) 275-1081 to schedule an appointment. Students can also email the coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.