Office for Residential Life
& Housing Services

Upperclass Housing


Visit the Office for Residential Life & Housing Services in 020 Gates Wing of Susan B. Anthony Halls if you have questions regarding housing options. Fraternity and Sorority Affairs (Wilson Commons 510) can provide information related to living in the fraternity houses.

Our office provides information on:

  • Room Drawing
  • Special Interest Housing
  • Rules and Regulations
  • and more...

Would you like to request a Room Change? (Upperclass Students Only)
Click here: (Upperclass Room Change Request)
The form is not write-able.  You will need to print it and fill it out.

Return the form by scanning and attaching a .pdf; email the completed form to


Brooks Crossing & Riverview Apartments:

Hill Court:
Chambers House, Fairchild House, Gale House, Kendrick House, Munro House, and Slater House

Jackson Court:
Anderson Tower, Wilder Tower, and O’Brien Hall

Southside Living Area: