Resources for Undergraduate Students
Below you'll find information and resources that will be useful to you from the first semester of your freshman year through the last semester of your senior year.
- Registration & Courses
- The Registrar provides students with access to their academic records, enrollment and degree verifications, academic calendars and exam schedules along with other important student data.
- Academic Opportunities
- Options beyond traditional course work—opportunities that allow our students to explore their individual interests even further.
- Student Life
- Links to information about life on campus and student services.
- Academic Support & Advisement
- The College Center for Advising Services is the single best place for undergraduates to go with any academic related question or concern.
- Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- CETL offers course-specific study groups and workshops, individual study skills counseling, study skills workshops and a study skills course, and disability support.
- All matriculated students with excellent academic records should consider applying for a competitive fellowship or scholarship.
- Academic Policies & Handbooks
- Links to important information for undergraduate students regarding academic and university policies.
- More than 3.5 million volumes and extensive collections of online databases, electronic journals, rare books, and musical scores.