Log in to the DR Portal
Log in to the DR Student Portal
Log in to the DR Instructor Portal
Students currently registered with the Office of Disability Resources can view instructions on using the DR Student Portal. Instructors can view instructions on using the DR Instructor Portal to access a list of students with accommodations in their courses and complete Testing Agreements.
Request Academic Accommodations*
Request Residential Accommodations*
Enrolled students are encouraged to register with our office to disclose a disability. If you are requesting both academic accommodations and residential accommodations, please complete both forms.
*Don't have your UR login yet? Contact our office and we'll get you started.
The Learning Center
Formerly a part of CETL, The Learning Center (TLC) is an excellent resource for students!
- Tutoring—Peer tutoring for undergraduate students in a wide selection of courses.
- Study Groups—A weekly opportunity to study collaboratively with classmates under the guidance of an upper-level student leader.
- Academic Coaching—One-on-one coaching to improve academic performance and efficiency.
- Study Zone—A quiet, low-distraction place to work.
1-154 Dewey Hall
Faculty/Staff Accessibility Ambassador Project
The Office of Disability Resources will be launching this new project during the 2023-24 academic year. Our goal is to provide training to faculty and staff that will enable them to serve as ambassadors and resources on issues related to disability, accessibility, and Universal Design for Learning. Visit our training and outreach page for more information.
- Basic Needs Hub
- River Campus Accessibility Map
- CARE Network
- College Center for Advising Services
- Director of Disability Compliance
- Education Abroad
- Gwen M. Greene Career Center
- International Services Office
- The Learning Center
- Office of Minority Student Affairs
- Student Essentials
- University Counseling Center
- My SSP Global Counseling Service
- Writing and Speaking Center Resources