DR Online Services
For students currently registered with Office of Disability Resources, log in to the DR Student Portal to request a notification of accommodations letter and to schedule exams. View instructions and tutorials for using the Portal.
Students are encouraged to register with our office to disclose a disability. Students requesting classroom disability accommodations for the first time should complete the online academic accommodation application. If you are requesting accommodations in both classroom and residential environments, please complete both forms.
Students requesting residential disability accommodations should complete the online residential accommodation application. Certain resources, like single room occupancy, are limited, so students requesting housing accommodations should do so as soon as they are able.
DR Instructor Services
View instructions and tutorials for using the Portal.
The Faculty Disability Guide assists faculty and instructors in understanding disabilities and in creating inclusive classroom environments.
Web Communications has created a web accessibility resource page for faculty, staff and students who work on the web.
- Knowing Your Resources: Info Session with UHS & College Diabetes NetworkAugust 22
- Moving from Advocacy to SupportAugust 22
- Disability Resources Open HouseAugust 27
Disability Resources Open House
August 27, 3-4 p.m. in Taylor Hall
Meet the disability resources team and other student services staff, learn about the process for requesting accommodations, enjoy some refreshments, and ask any questions you may have.
We hope to see you there!
- River Campus Accessibility Map
- CARE Network
- Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
- College Center for Advising Services
- Director of Disability Compliance
- Education Abroad
- Gwen M. Greene Career Center
- International Services Office
- Office of Minority Student Affairs
- Student Essentials
- Writing and Speaking Center Resources
Need help or more information about disability resources? Contact us.