UR Student Health Advisory Committee (URSHAC)
Chaired by a UR undergraduate student, URSHAC offers students the opportunity to have an impact on the health care services offered for them. The committee meets with the Director of University Health Service and other representatives of the University Health Service and the University Counseling Center to share ideas, offer suggestions, and discuss topics of concern.
URSHAC is chaired by:
- Elianna Dunster, Executive Chair
- Lindsey DeSplinter, Administrative Chair
- Anjali Blow, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Chair
- Antoinette Nguyen, Graduate Student Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Chair
- Brooke Jones, Graduate Student Chair