Please consider downloading the latest version of Internet Explorer
to experience this site as intended.
Tools Search Main Menu
UHS Site Menu

University Health Service

UHS Health Care Providers

To provide our patients with high quality care as efficiently as possible, all full-time students are assigned a UHS physician or nurse practitioner as their primary care provider (PCP). Seeing the same staff member at the University Health Service whenever you need health care will lead to a more personal and effective interaction. You are welcome to change your primary care provider if you wish, or you may see any other UHS staff member upon request.

Appointments with Primary Care Provider (PCP)

Call UHS at (585) 275-2662 to schedule an appointment with your primary care provider (PCP). If your PCP is not available at a time that fits your schedule, you may ask to be scheduled with someone else. Female students who need a routine gynecological examination can schedule an appointment with one of our health nurse practitioner who specializes in women’s health. Your PCP also provides women’s health care services.

Appointments with UHS Psychiatrists

A referral from your UHS primary care providerĀ or a UCC therapistĀ is required before an appointment with a UHS psychiatrist can be scheduled. To schedule an appointment with your UHS primary care provider call (585) 275-2662. To schedule an appointment with your UCC therapist call (585) 275-3113.