University Health Service
Medical, Nursing, and Other Health Profession Students
These health requirements apply to all entering full-time and part-time:
- Medical students in the School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Full-time and part-time nursing students in the School of Nursing
- Visiting medical students who will be at the University for 8 weeks or more
- Residents/students in the Eastman Institute for Oral Health (EIOH)
- Psych Interns
UNIVERSITY HEALTH SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
Health History and Immunization Requirement – For Health Profession Students
Please read all of the following documents. Documents 1-5 provide important information about completing this requirement. Complete items 6-9 and return to the University Health Service by the required date for your program.
- Welcome from the University Health Service – Please read this document first.
- Instructions for Health Profession Students
- Immunization Requirements and Deadlines
- Meningococcal Disease Information Sheet (PDF)
- About the University Health Service & University Counseling Center(PDF)
- Health History & Immunization Form for Health Profession Students (PDF) – For Health Profession Students ONLY. *
- Physical Examination for Health Profession Students (PDF)
- Respirator Medical Evaluation Questionnaire (PDF) – NOT required for incoming and 2nd year medical students
- Allergy and Medication List (PDF)
* This form is for health profession students only. This form can only be processed for students entering programs in the health profession field.
Online Health Insurance Process – To Enroll or Waive Health Insurance
All full-time students must complete the Online Health Insurance Process to enroll in the University-sponsored health insurance or to waive the insurance if their insurance plan meets University insurance criteria. The link to the Online Health Insurance Process will be in Quick Links on the UHS homepage. The link will open the week of June 9.
The deadline for completing the Online Health Insurance Process is September 15 (January 31 for students beginning studies in January). Completing this requirement prior to July 31 is recommended. See Health Insurance for Full-time Students for information about health insurance.