Office of Human Resources
An Abundance of Resources
Health & Wellness
- Financial Wellbeing: Taking care of your finances is not only good for your wallet, it can boost your health and happiness, too. But you can't know where you're going if you don't know where you are. Check out the Financial Wellbeing Page to get started.
- Schedule a check-up visit with your doctor to take advantage of the 100% coverage by University Health Care Plans with Excellus or Aetna for preventative services received from in-network providers.
- Well-U offers discounted Weight Watchers subscriptions, with the options to attend meetings at work, in the community, or online.
- Eligible individuals can receive assistance with losing weight, managing blood pressure, etc. through a wide variety of lifestyle and condition management programs.
- Shop local and smart! Set a reminder on your phone or calendar to attend the UR Farmers Market every Wednesday at 2:30pm starting March 1st.
Discounts & Perks
- University employees receive unique discounts & perks, including discounts for sporting events, gym memberships, and more. While you’re at it, if you are enrolled in a University health care plan you can take advantage of the discounts provided by Aetna and Excellus
- Take advantage of tools to help you save, invest and put your money to work. Use this worksheet to map out your budget and visit TIAA.org/tools for budgeting education tools.
- Start planning for retirement by signing up to receive your Social Security Statement at my Social Security Account. The statement will provide you with an estimate of your future retirement benefits, yearly earnings and Social Security and Medicare taxes paid.
For more benefits information check out Latest Benefits News.