Health Care and Dental Plans
- Health Care and Dental coverage will be effective the 1st of the month following your date of hire or on your date of hire if that occurs on the 1st of the month.
Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account
- FSA and HSA elections will be effective on the same date or upon the date the enrollment is accepted, whichever is later.
Long-Term Disability Plan
- LTD coverage will be effective after 1 year of service*
- *Group coverage credit may apply for immediate LTD coverage. If applicable, complete the prior employee-sponsored group LTD coverage credit form.
- Note: Coverage increases outside of the initial eligibility period require evidence of insurability and are subject to approval by the insurance carrier.
How to enroll
- Log in to HRMS using your Net ID
- Follow the navigation:
a. Main Menu
b. Self Service
d. Benefits Enrollment
Note: If you are transferring into a benefit eligible position, you will need to complete the 2021 Enrollment Form for New Hires and Newly Benefits Eligible Employees for health care, dental, HSA, or FSA benefits. This form can be found on the Benefit Forms page under the Health Care & Dental Enrollment/Contributions section.
YOUR Benefits Extras: Allstate Identity Protection, MetLife Legal Plan, VSP Vision Care
- If you are enrolled by the 15th of the month, coverage for Allstate Identity Protection, MetLife Legal Plan and/or VSP Vision Care will be effective 1st of the following month. If you enroll on the 16th-30th/31st, coverage will be effective 1st of the second following month.
- Enroll online at www.YOURBenefitsExtras.com
Child Care Subsidy
- Awards will be prorated and will be effective the 1st pay period following the date your completed application along with complete supporting documentation is received
- Apply online here