We recognize our regular part- and full-time staff members after every five years of service to the University. The newest addition to our program is a commemorative gift for part-time and full-time staff members who reach 5 years of regular service in recognition of their dedicated service to the University.
Beginning at 10 years of service, and every five years after that, regular part-time and regular full-time, staff members are honored at the Staff Recognition Reception. Those celebrating 25 or more years of service are also honored at the Recognition Dinner. These events are held in February/March and honor employees who reached a service anniversary in the previous calendar year. Invitations for these events are mailed to each honoree’s home address. As part of this celebration, all staff members observing a milestone anniversary are invited to choose a commemorative gift.
Staff Service Award Program Gift (beginning with 10 years of service)
- Service award letters are sent to each individual’s home prior to their service anniversary. Departments are sent a list of honorees from their Division/Department who are reaching a milestone anniversary within the next month.
- Click here to make your gift selection.
- Please make your selection as soon as possible.
- Gifts will be delivered directly to your home, or another address you choose, usually within a month after you place your order.
- If no gift is chosen within the month of your service anniversary, a default gift of the luggage as described on the website/in the brochure will be delivered to your home address as listed in HRMS.
- Please contact the Awards & Recognition Program at email@example.com or by calling (585) 275-9151 if you have any questions or need a paper listing of the service award gifts.
2022 Staff Service Award Honorees
For the first time in three years, the University is pleased to resume in-person recognition events for the Staff Service Awards. These events are a special opportunity to bring together staff members who have reached service milestone anniversaries and to celebrate their countless contributions and talents.
The Staff Recognition Reception to be held in March 2023 will honor 1,605 staff members who celebrated 10, 15, 20, and up to 55 years of service in the 2022 calendar year. Combined, these individuals represent a total of 29,255 years of dedicated service to the University.
The Staff Recognition Dinner also to be held in March 2023 will recognize 426 individuals who achieved 25 years and above (30, 35, 40, 45, 50, and 55) of service in 2022. The honorees, with their guests cheering them on, will each receive a framed certificate from President Sarah Mangelsdorf and a representative of the Board of Trustees.
Please join the University in congratulating your colleagues (view list below) who are 2022 Service Award recipients.
2022 Service Award Recipients