Skip to content

Personal Data Change Form

Complete the form below, or use this printable form, to update your marital status, education, or name. Get more information on the Changing My Benefits page.

Changes to home address, phone number, emergency contact(s), and self-identification data can be updated in HRMS by navigating to Self Service > Personal Information > Personal Information Summary. If you do not have access to a computer, please call ASK URHR (275-8747) for assistance.

Return to the top of the page