Office of Human Resources
Service Awards Program
Thank you for your dedicated service, loyalty and achievements throughout the years!
The Service Awards program honors active, regular part-time and regular full-time, staff members after each five years of service beginning with 10 years. As part of the celebration, all staff members observing a milestone anniversary are invited to choose a commemorative gift.
- Supervisors distribute service award letters including gift selection instructions during the month prior to the milestone anniversary.
- Once you receive this information, click here to make your gift selection.
- Please make your selection as soon as possible.
- Gifts will be delivered directly to your home, or another address you choose, usually within a month after you place your order.
- If no gift is chosen within the month of your service anniversary, a default gift of the luggage as described on the website/in the brochure will be delivered to your home address as listed in HRMS.
PROGRAM CHANGE FOR 2019: The Staff Recognition Reception for all honorees, and the Recognition Dinner for employees celebrating 25 or more years of service will now be held after the end of the calendar year for all employees who reached a service anniversary in the previous year (January 1 through December 31). To transition from a fiscal year to a calendar year, there will be a Reception and Dinner celebration in February, 2020 for all honorees with service anniversaries from July 1 – December 31, 2019. Honorees from January 1 – June 30, 2019 were celebrated in June, 2019 under the previous program. Invitations for these events are mailed to each honoree’s home address.
Please contact Melissa Ritzenthaler at 275-9151 or email@example.com if you have any questions or if you need a paper brochure of service award gifts.