Office of Human Resources
Retirement is an important phase of life. Careful thought and planning for retirement based on your own situation is an integral part of the retirement process. To plan and prepare for retirement, you will want to gather information - about your options, your needs, and the income that will be available to you.
- Attend a Post-Retirement Benefits Informational Session
- Individual Consultations with TIAA-CREF Available at U of R
- Read Health Care information for Medicare-Eligible Retirees:
- Contact the Benefits Office at 585-275-2084 to schedule an appointment to discuss Post-Retirement Benefits.
- Visit the TIAA-CREF website to access information on your account(s) and/or view investment and plan information or contact them at 800 410-6497.
View a Summary of Post-Retirement Benefits
Post-Retirement Benefits for University of Rochester Retirees will vary based on hire date, age, retirement date, and years of service at the time of retirement.