Our Purpose. Your Journey.
Well-U Champions represent a wide spectrum of University of Rochester employees and serve as liaisons between Well-U and University departments. Well-U Champions are responsible for promoting wellness programs to their coworkers, communicating employee needs and feedback to the Well-U team, and scheduling programs with Well-U for their department when requested. Simply put, Champions are the “Well-U voices” of their departments. Please check with your supervisor before becoming a Champion.
Steps to becoming a great Well-U Champion:
- Check here to see if there is already a Champion in your department
- Sign up to be a Well-U Champion
- Familiarize yourself with the Well-U homepage
- Not sure where to begin? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
Responsibilities of Champions
- Encourage coworkers to get involved with wellness events
- Forward Weekly Wellness newsletters to coworkers, or encourage them all to sign up on their own
- Distribute promotional materials on upcoming wellness programs and events
- Announce upcoming wellness programs during staff meetings
- Create a Wellness Bulletin Board in your office
- Informally encourage coworkers to get involved with wellness events
- Bring feedback and requests from coworkers to Well-U staff
- Attend Well-U Champion events