- Encourage lunch buddies to choose Be In Balance foods in Café 601
- Instead of bringing in cookies, bring some fresh fruit into the office for coworkers to enjoy
- Post nutrition tips on your Wellness Board
Well-U Champions are the “Well-U Voice” of their department, advocating for all things health and wellness. They represent a wide spectrum of University of Rochester employees, and serve as liaisons between Well-U and University departments and offices.
Well-U Champion responsibilities include:
- Participating in Well-U programs and attending Champion meetings
- Promoting wellness events to their coworkers
- Scheduling Well-U programs for their departments
- Sharing ideas, feedback, and needs with the Well-U staff
- Staying up-to-date on all things Well-U, including signing up for the Well-U Weekly Wellness newsletter
How to become a Well-Champion
If you’re interested in serving as a Well-U Champion, here are the steps to take:
- Check with your supervisor
- See if there is already a Champion in your department
- Sign up to be a Well-U Champion by using the form below
- Familiarize yourself with the Well-U website and its offerings
Email email@example.com if you have questions or need help getting started.
Bringing wellness to your department is easy. Well-U offers programs backed by the latest research and best practice methods. Join our existing activities or start something new in your work area using our resources below.
To request any of these ideas for your department, complete a Department Request Form.
Still not sure where to start? You can schedule a 1:1 phone call with a member of Well-U to help jumpstart some ideas. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with times and dates that you are available for a 15-minute phone consultation.
Be sure to sign up for Weekly Wellness, a weekly email newsletter from the Well-U team. And encourage your team members to sign up, too!