Well-U offers a convenient way to access programs using telehealth. Telehealth is an innovative and efficient way to attend appointments and programs from the comfort of your home, office, or any other private location by phone or computer.
Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, more programs and services than ever are available virtually. You can reference our Programs and Resources page for more information. The below guide will help get you set up for virtual meetings on Zoom.
- Internet access
- A webcam/microphone-supported device (smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.)
Attending your appointment
Five to ten minutes before your scheduled appointment time, go to a private, quiet, well-lit location with a good internet connection.
Using a desktop computer?
- To join your meeting, open the confirmation email you received and click on the invitation link provided to initiate the download of the Zoom application. When prompted, enter the password provided.
Using a mobile device?
- Download the Zoom Cloud Meetings App from iTunes (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
- To join your meeting, tap on the invitation link in the confirmation email you received. You may then be prompted to enter the password that has been provided in the email.
Help and tutorials
- How to join a Zoom meeting
- In-meeting controls
- How to join/configure audio and video
- How to share your screen
If you have technical difficulties, please contact the appropriate meeting organizer during regular business hours:
- Lifestyle management program: (585) 602-0720
- Condition management program: (585) 275-6300
- Behavioral Health Partners: (585) 276-6900
- UR Medicine EAP: (585) 276-9110
Visit the Zoom help center for additional tutorials and instructions.