- Get started here
- Select “Unlimited Fitness” from the drop down menu and click “Sign Up”
- Complete the required fields and click “Continue”
- Click “Sign-Up”
- Check the email that you registered with. You will receive an email with the subject line “Well-U –Your website login information”
- Log in to your account using the temporary password that was provided in the email. Once you log in you will be prompted to change your password.
- Download the “Member App”on your smart phone to bring the videos straight to your phone. Logo for reference below:
- Start cooking!
Well-U provides resources to help you jump-start a healthier lifestyle and learn about nutrition.
As a University of Rochester employee, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to incorporate healthier choices and practices into your lifestyle, from purchasing locally grown produce at our seasonal on-campus farmers market, to finding support networks.
Additionally, our lifestyle management programs offer several nutrition and weight-management sessions for groups and individuals.
Explore the options available to you, and work towards your healthy eating and nutrition goals.
Virtually explore the many facets of cooking such as shopping, preparation and storage, flavoring, balanced nutrition and cooking for dietary needs with Well-U’s monthly Nutrition Kitchen cooking demonstrations presented by the lifestyle management team.
Follow the instructions below to get set up in Zenplanner and join in the video healthy cooking demonstrations. Be sure to also print out your ingredients list, purchase the supplies needed, and cook-along with the experts from the comfort of your own kitchen!
The University of Rochester Farmers Market connects the University community to sustainable foods from local farmers.
Customers can meet vendors, sample goods, and receive nutrition education and cooking tips. There’s a variety of delicious food available for purchase, like seasonal produce, baked goods, fresh pasta, jams, and more.
Due to COVID-19, the market is cancelled for 2021. Be sure to stay informed when the market reopens by subscribing to the University Farmers Market newsletter.
If you are missing your favorite local products, we’ve compiled links to some of our vendor websites. In addition, you can discover recipes curated from goods frequently found at the University Farmers Market.
Behind the scenes
Meet local growers and producers
The University of Rochester’s Farmers Market began in 2014. Here’s a look at a few of the spaces and faces of the market in a video from its opening year.