Office of Human Resources
Well-U Champions represent a wide spectrum of University of Rochester employees and serve as liaisons between Well-U and University departments. Well-U Champions are primarily responsible for promoting wellness programs to their coworkers, and also play an important role in communicating employee needs and feedback to the Well-U team. Please check with your supervisor before becoming a Champion.
The primary role of Well-U Champions is to enthusiastically promote wellness programs within their department and to encourage participation.
Anticipated Time Commitment
One to two hours per month for at least a one-year period.
- Distribute promotional materials on upcoming wellness programs and events
- Announce wellness programs during staff meetings
- Create a "Health & Wellness Space" or small separate bulletin board with information about wellness and upcoming programs
- Encourage co-workers to get involved with wellness events
- Bring feedback and requests from coworkers to Well-U staff
- Attend quarterly Well-U Champion events
- Optional: Using Well-U tools and resources, promote and lead walking groups
2015 Champion Overview
To learn more about the Champion program, please take a moment to view this presentation