Well-U offers a convenient way to access programs using telehealth, a secure web-based video conferencing tool/platform. This is an innovative and efficient way to attend appointments and programs from the comfort of your home, office, or any other private location. It's as easy as clicking a link on your computer screen or device!
Well-U programs that are available by telehealth for eligible individuals include:
- Behavioral Health Partners (BHP)
- Condition Management Programs
- Lifestyle Management Programs
- UR Medicine EAP
We use the HIPAA compliant Zoom application for telehealth sessions. This easy to use technology is available using a computer and also offers feature-rich mobile apps for iOS and Android devices.
Before Your First Telehealth Appointment
For BHP-specific instructions, click here prior to your first telehealth appointment.
Requirements: Internet access and a webcam/microphone-supported device (smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.)
Five to ten minutes before your scheduled appointment time, go to a private, quiet, well-lit location with good internet connection.
Using a desktop computer?
- To join your meeting, open the confirmation email you received and click on the invitation link provided to initiate the download of the Zoom application. When prompted, enter the password provided.
Using a mobile device?
- Download the Zoom Cloud Meetings App from iTunes (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
- To join your meeting, tap on the invitation link in the confirmation email you received. You may then be prompted to enter the password that has been provided in the email.
If you have technical difficulties, please contact the appropriate meeting organizer during regular business hours:
- Lifestyle management program: 585-530-2050
- Condition management program: 585-275-6300
- Behavioral Health Partners: 585-276-6900 or click here for BHP-specific instructions
- UR Medicine EAP: 585-276-9110
- Visit the Zoom Help Center for additional tutorials and instructions