Good Food Collective
A local food share program at the University of Rochester.
Connecting Families & Individuals to Local, Sustainable, Farm Fresh Food
The Good Food Collective is a local food share program connecting UR employees with fresh, local, sustainable food from their network of small farms. You can sign up for single orders or commit to a longer period of time to receive this good food at a convenient location within your workplace.
How it works
- Visit the Good Food Collective website
- Select the share you would like to receive
- Select one of the UR locations for your shares to be delivered to
- Purchase your shares
- You will receive weekly emails with details on pickup, what food to expect and recipe ideas for cooking!
- Pick up your package of goodies every week!
How to get your UR location on the distribution list:
If you and your coworkers are interested in having the Good Food Collective drop off shares at your office building, become a coordinator! As a coordinator, you will be in charge of setting up a weekly time slot and drop off point for the shares, along with making sure that everyone picks up their shares.
*Must meet minimum participation requirements to become a distribution location.
To learn more about the Good Food Collective, visit the GFC website.